- Describes the interface between Prolog and the foreign
- Describes the foreign functions in
ObjectFile to interface to.
- Overrides the call to
- A way for the user to override the call to
- A way for the user to over-ride the default behavior
- Provides a method of overriding Prolog's default
keyboard based input requests.
- This predicate is called upon start-up and
exit of stand alone applications.
- hook called by
- User definable hook to trap calls to
- A hook for users to add more information when
help/0 is called.