Screen attributes include:
- Pixel value for black on this screen. An
- Pixel value for white on this screen. An
- Number of entries in default color map.
- The default color map for this screen.
- Number of planes for default root window.
- Default way pixel values are shown on this
screen. See the documentation of visuals
- A possible way pixel values can be shown on
this screen. Multiple results are possible,
one of which will be the
- Is this screen capable of saving the obscured
part of windows so applications don't have to
repaint them when they become exposed? Possible values are
- Is this screen capable of saving whatever is
hidden by a window so when the window is
unmapped, the exposed area need not be
repainted? Possible values are
- The display of this screen.
- Number of bits/pixel in root window.
- Width of screen, in pixels.
- Width of screen, in millimeters.
- Height of screen, in pixels.
- Height of screen, in millimeters.
- Width and height of screen, in pixels.
- Width and height of screen in millimeters.
- Root window of this screen.
- The number of this screen on its display.